Not Your Run-Of-The-Mill Kayak
Don’t confuse the compact SS107 with an entry level or “small person” kayak. This portable beast boasts premium fishing features with a small footprint and a serious payload.
Designed for maximum stability without sacrificing paddling performance, and angler friendly features where you need them, the SS107 is a fully featured paddlecraft that you truly have to experience to appreciate.
The experience starts with the incredibly comfortable HiRise™ seating system. The ultra-high seat allows you to sit with your knees bent, taking pressure off of your lower back. If you want to really dig in and cover some distance, the SeatRack™ and foldable seat frame allow quick and quiet conversion to a lower position.
You’ll notice right away that the SS107 is one of the most stable 10 foot kayaks you’ve ever been in, which is surprising considering its 34” width. Equally surprising is the tracking and glide, not something you typically find in a boat this compact.
A great paddling kayak is nice, but a great paddling fishing kayak requires more than just paddling performance. It requires something we call “Fishability”. It’s feeling confident enough to move around or even stand up and fish. It’s having your gear out of the way but within reach. It’s the comfort and ergonomics that enable long days on the water. It’s every piece, every part, and every function being carefully designed for versatility and with the kayak angler in mind. It’s an overall kayak angling experience in which things work the way they should work. For us, the bar was set at Ultimate Fishability™.
The Bonafide SS107 is truly an incredible fishing kayak. But don’t take our word for it. Visit your local Bonafide dealer, schedule a demo, and try it for yourself. We think you’ll agree.
- Length: 10' 7"
- Width: 34.5"
- Weight: 59 lbs hull weight; 75 lbs w/o seat, 84 lbs w/ seat
- Capacity: 425 lbs
- Deck Height: 15.5”
- Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Hybrid Cat Hull design
- DryPod™ with transducer through-hull scupper
- Multi-rod and paddle management points
- HiRise™ seating with ultra-high bass boat like position
- PerchPads™ for additional standing position on top of gunwales
- Integrated Doubleheader hinge with DryPod™
- Boss Strap™ rod management system
- Fat Grip™ bow handle w/ comfort insert
- Fat Grip™ retractable stern handle w/comfort insert
- YakAttack® Aluminum GearTrac™
- Side carry handle with paddle storage
- Low Profile Deck Fittings
- SeatRack™ positioning system
- Omni Hook™ stern tankwell tie-down system
- Deck Traction Pads in forward cockpit
- Stern Access Plate for hull access
- Replaceable stern skid plates
- Dual Action Foot Braces™
- Anodized aluminum foot brace track is strong and ultra-ridged
Find a DealerSearch Dealers
This boat is fun to fish. Every inch is intentionally designed to make fishing and paddling easier and more enjoyable. Many features are completely new and totally unique. With so much excitement proceeding the release of Cifers’ latest invention, the heat is on.- KayakAngler - November 2017 Read Review
When it comes to Kayak Design, Bonafide has thrown the book out the window. While staying true to efficient manufacturing, this team has re-thought everything that has come before. Bonafide = genuine, the real deal, authentic- BBZ - October 2017 Read Review
These kayaks are built from the ground up and manufactured in the USA. Everything from the hull, seat, padding, accessories, even down to the screws that come standard on this kayak are all 100% made in the USA!- Fishingonline - September 2017 Read Review