Not Your Run-Of-The-Mill Fishing Kayak
The SS127 “Sit/Stand” fishing kayak is the result of months of R&D and has been carefully designed for Ultimate Fishability™. Designed for maximum stability without sacrificing paddling performance and angler-friendly features where you need them, you really have to paddle this craft to fully appreciate it.
The experience starts with the incredibly comfortable HiRise™ kayak seating system. The ultra high-back seat allows you to sit with your knees bent, taking pressure off of your lower back. If you want to really dig in and cover some distance, the SeatRack™, and foldable seat frame allow quick and quiet conversion to a lower position.
You’ll notice right away that the SS127 sit-on-top fishing kayak is one of the most stable kayaks you’ve ever been in, which is surprising considering its 33.5” width. It’s not kind of stable. It’s crazy stable. A few paddle strokes later will leave you wondering how a fishing kayak this stable and only 12 feet-7 inches long paddles and tracks so well. Stop paddling, and the next surprise is the smooth and sustained glide. The icing on the cake is that in spite of all of this, the SS127 turns really well. How did we get all of this performance into one hull? We tested, we measured, we refined, and we did it again – over and over and over until we got what we were looking for.
A great paddling sit-on-top or stand up kayak is nice, but a great paddling fishing kayak requires more than just paddling performance. It requires something we call “Fishability”. It’s feeling confident enough to move around, sit or even standing up to fish. It’s having your gear out of the way but within reach. It’s the comfort and ergonomics that enable long days on the water. It’s every piece, every part, and every function being carefully designed for versatility and with the kayak angler in mind. It’s an overall kayak angling experience in which things work the way they should work. For us, the bar was set at Ultimate Fishability™.
Whether lake fishing, river fishing, inshore or offshore fishing, the Bonafide SS127 is truly an incredible fishing kayak ready for all water environments. But don’t take our word for it. Visit your local Bonafide dealer, schedule a demo, and try it for yourself. We think you’ll agree.
- Length: 12' 7"
- Width: 33.75"
- Weight: 69 lbs hull weight; 85 lbs w/o seat, 94 lbs w/ seat
- Capacity: 475 lbs
- Deck Height: 15.5”
- Hybrid Cat Hull design
- Sliding under seat Junk Drawer™
- DryPod™ with transducer through-hull scupper
- Bow hatch with Doubleheader™ hinges
- Multi-rod and paddle management points
- HiRise™ seating with ultra-high bass boat like position
- PerchPads™ for additional standing position on top of gunwales
- Integrated Doubleheader hinge with DryPod™
- Boss Strap™ rod management system
- Fat Grip™ bow handle w/ comfort insert
- Fat Grip™ retractable stern handle w/comfort insert
- YakAttack® Aluminum GearTrac™
- Side carry handle with paddle storage
- Low Profile Deck Fittings
- SeatRack™ positioning system
- Omni Hook™ stern tankwell tie-down system
- Deck Traction Pads
- Power-Pole Micro Anchor ready
- Stern Access Plate for hull access
- Replaceable stern skid plates
- Dual Action Foot Braces™
- Anodized aluminum foot brace track is strong and ultra-ridged
Find a DealerSearch Dealers
These kayaks are built from the ground up and manufactured in the USA. Everything from the hull, seat, padding, accessories, even down to the screws that come standard on this kayak are all 100% made in the USA!- Fishingonline - December 2017 Read Review
This boat is fun to fish. Every inch is intentionally designed to make fishing and paddling easier and more enjoyable. Many features are completely new and totally unique. With so much excitement proceeding the release of Cifers’ latest invention, the heat is on.- KayakAnlgler - November 2017 Read Review
When it comes to Kayak Design, Bonafide has thrown the book out the window. While staying true to efficient manufacturing, this team has re-thought everything that has come before. Bonafide = genuine, the real deal, authentic- BBZ - October 2017 Read Review